$18.00/hr. This position will be for 4 months and end in January 2020.
The Storefront CSR reports to the CSC Supervisor assigned to the Storefront and processes walk-in customers at the Storefront, assisting customers with new-account enrollments, payments, inquiries, and toll bill-related questions.
Essential Functions (fundamental, crucial job duties performed in a position. include how the person is to perform them including frequency of tasks)
- Assist customers in opening new accounts, making payments on existing accounts, or with questions in face-to-face customer service environment.
- Knowledgeable in the processing of Toll transactions and NOCPs in the system; receives, processes, and deposits payments; updates accounts as to their status; and opens new accounts.
- Takes credit card payments in person for toll transactions, NOCPs, and new accounts.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Processes and fills out multiple types of electronic forms.
- Writes and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and e-mail.
- Performs data entry.
- Documents all actions taken in the database.
- Receives and processes account update requests from in-person requests, e-mail, and mail, as directed.
- Records individual completed daily work statistics.
- Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly and efficiently for customers in person.
- Helps other departments with their tasks when Storefront customer volume is low.
- Maintains an above average attendance record.