Experience and Skills:
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities the person needs to do the job)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with a diverse population and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor team members (subordinate levels)
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence
Work Environment (outside, indoors, noise level, lighting or other work conditions)
- Work will be performed in typical office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Walking for long periods of time
- Work extended hours, if necessary to meet the commitment of the business during established business hours.
Physical Demands (like bending, sitting, kneeling, lifting, driving etc.)
- Sitting for up to four hours at a time
- Walking for up to four hours at a time
- Work extended hours, if necessary to meet the commitment of the business during or after established business hours.
Required Education and Experience
- 4 year related university degree; or four years related experience as a Customer Service Supervisor; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets, with an emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance for assigned shift.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.