The Tag Fulfillment Lead’s responsibility is inventory management which covers but is not limited to assigning, monitoring and providing direction of the fulfillment queue order requests, retail supply order kitting, maintaining inventory counts and associated paperwork, and problem resolution. Has an on-going knowledge of policies/guidelines as directed by management, assisting clients with various issues, is flexible, and can adjust to other duties based on business needs.
Essential Functions (fundamental, crucial job duties performed in a position. include how the person is to perform them including frequency of tasks)
- Oversee and participate in the timely processing of tag fulfillment and retail orders.
- Maintain order/shipping confirmations, inventory logs, mailroom logs and burn rate reports.
- Assist and maintains standards and procedural documentation.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of new reporting methods and tools.
- Provides knowledge expertise within the systems in order to assist Department, Supervisor and/or Manager with accurate, efficient, and cost-effective reports.
- Advises and provides feedback to the client on fulfillment related activities and general management of matters concerning pass fulfillment.
- Delivers timely reporting to the client; generates adhoc reporting as necessary.
- Performs a variety of duties in support of product packing, labeling and other duties as assigned.
- Has overall knowledge of company/client guidelines for order fulfillment.
- Records individual completed daily work statistics.
- Escalate performance issues to the Supervisor/Operations Manager for corrective action as required.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Promote positive work environment by establishing rapport and initiating relationships with colleagues.
- Effectively communicate via written, verbal and electronic correspondence.
- Maintains an above average attendance record.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities the person needs to do the job)
- Outstanding verbal communication skills (phone etiquette)
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, highly organized
- Strong data entry and computer skills
Work Environment (outside, indoors, noise level, lighting or other work conditions)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands (like bending, sitting, kneeling, lifting, driving etc.)
- Able to sit for up to 4 hours at a time.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.