This position is responsible for inventory management, kit set up instructions, problem resolution, and order fulfillment. Perform the duties of a customer service representative, assisting clients with various issues. Has an on-going knowledge of policies/guidelines as directed by management. Is flexible and can adjust to other duties of the CSC based on business needs.
- Processes and fills out multiple types of order forms and invoices.
- Performs a variety of duties in support of product packing, labeling and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely completion of packed orders in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintain order/shipping confirmations.
- Process and fulfill fulfillment requests
- Has overall knowledge of company/client guidelines for order fulfillment.
- Reaches or exceeds daily quotas for number of orders shipped.
- Assists with mail sorting and batching of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Writes and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and email
- Performs data entry
- Records individual completed daily work statistics
- Backs up the Call Center incoming phone calls per established company standards.
- Helps other departments with their tasks as needed.
- Must demonstrate regular and predictable attendance for assigned shift.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills (phone etiquette)
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, highly organized
- Strong data entry and computer skills
Work Environment (outside, indoors, noise level, lighting or other work conditions)
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands (like bending, sitting, kneeling, lifting, driving etc.)
- Must be able to sit or stand for periods up to 4 hours
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.