The TDM (Technical Delivery Manager) serves as an essential interface between the business needs and customer needs as well as the information and communication channels critical to successful delivery for our largest and most influential key customer accounts across ETC. The TDM will partner closely with both the external customer and the internal ETC counterpart (the Program Director) to ensure ETC fully understands and consistently delivers upon the customer and contract requirements. TDM performance will be measured by on-time delivery, gross margin / overall account profitability, resource management / utilization, and customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction and building sustainable customer relationships / loyalty through service, continuous improvement, and innovation will go hand in hand with the financial metrics.
The TDM must possess the ability to speak both a technical and commercial language to lead and manage relationships with the customers’ internal IT/technical teams (plus other significant stakeholders) as well as with our internal ETC teams. This also includes setting and managing expectations and skillfully challenging (or pushing back) on the customer, and internally within ETC, where appropriate.
The TDM will adopt a proactive, consultative, and insight-driven solutions approach to help the customer to achieve its long-term vision. The TDM is ultimately responsible for client satisfaction and the success of all projects while leading a diverse, internal technical team. This includes managing and assuring quality project / service delivery, managing delivery risk, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Leads delivery team and owns the overall responsibility of on-time delivery and client satisfaction on project / service delivery
- Develops account plan for the Delivery Team in coordination with the ETC Program Director, who owns the final, integrated Account Plan
- Acts as the functional manager for all delivery processes, being the escalation point for process owners and provides direction all service delivery processes; ensures metrics and measures (LDs) and 3rd party supplier agreements are in alignment with contracted timeframes
- Develops SME knowledge of customer contracts / SOW
- Actively ensures compliance of self and Account Team with Company policies, including the Corporate Code of Ethics
- Fosters open communication with technical teams, senior leaders and other stakeholders; uses various communication methods to effectively translate technical communication to non-technical audiences and vice versa
- Contributes to account growth by cascading information/best practice/success stories back to the sales teams; assists in identification of incremental opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth
- Builds, develops and leads strategic technical relationships with customer and service delivery partners to achieve objectives and deliver optimum customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicates strategic opportunities to customer and the overall value that ETC brings to the relationship; is a trusted technical advisor to the assigned account